Don’t be Fooled
Marketing Distribution that Truly Makes Deliveries–Not Excuses…
Remember the adage if it seems too good to be true it’s probably not? The same is true of flyer distribution — the ‘lowest’ price isn’t always the ‘best deal’.
As our name suggests, GPS Flyers uses GPS TECHNOLOGY for distribution. You can see where your flyers are going via a sophisticated software and tracking system unlike anything else available in Southern California. These tracking reports tell you where your flyers were delivered, the miles your distributor walked and the path they took – even the miles per hour the distributor was walking! Yes, some distributors will send a snapshot of Google earth that says ‘We went here’, but GPS Flyers offers you literally, a step-by-step description of your materials distribution.
Do you pay extra for this technology? Absolutely not! Our one-of-a-kind technology has one purpose – to assure you that your flyers or door hangers are delivered as promised. Because let’s be honest, who you pick for your promotion matters just as much as what you’re trying to promote.
What You Need to Know…
- ‘Solo’ Deliver Really Should Be Solo. Companies routinely ‘guarantee’ you a “Solo” delivery (meaning delivering your flyer only). What they DON’T tell you is other ‘single’ flyers are also placed at the entry way along with yours. So yes, your solo flyer is delivered…but with stack of other messages. What’s worse is you could be lumped in with ‘less than stellar’ businesses. That can damage your brand – call it guilt by association. Consider this: If you ran a day care facility would you want your flyer next to a message parlor that the health department just closed? Of course not. With GPS Flyers, when you pay for Solo distribution that is exactly what you get. We deliver for you and you alone. Guaranteed.
- Bundling or Piggy-Backing. If you’re paying ‘the cheapest rates in town’ for your promotion it’s probably getting attached (stapled, folded or grouped) with 3 – 10 other business/profession flyer pieces without your knowledge. Sure, we too offer this ‘bundling’ service, but the difference? We tell you when your flyers are being bundled!
- Delivery to Locations; NOT Landfills. How can flyer distributors bid so low to do marketing distribution? Easy. They don’t do it. Often times 20% to 50% of your flyers (or promotional materials) never get distributed. The rest? They end up in a recycle bin; never delivered. Now imagine how much more business you could earn when all your materials are actually delivered as promised?
Are we the cheapest? No, not at all.
But we have credible distribution services and the only distributor to offer this revolutionary form of checks and balances. You’ll know, without a doubt, that every dime you spend goes into distributing ALL your materials. So if you have…
- A new business that needs a great first impression;
- An existing business that needs new life;
- Or if you’ve used flyers before but had little to no return, we can help!
- Need graphic design? Our in-house graphic artist will provide creative, original art work for you at wholesale rates
Let GPS Flyers handle your next campaign and see it in action for yourself. Contact us today for a custom quote for your next promotion.